Thursday 29 August 2013

Copenhagen SightRunning with Adidas Boost

Adidas Boost Copenhagen Sightseeing



I tested my new Adistar Boost trainers out on a hill run and was liking them a lot! The energy does indeed seem to be returned back to you as you bounce down the road :-) The trainers 'hug' the feet so they feel all nice and snug. There is no pinching or foot suffocation though. My toes don't feel tight and actually feel very comfortable.


I decided to dress up in the whole Adidas Boost gear with a t-shirt, jacket, running tights, and, of course, the trainers, and then take a 10k run around the city centre! 


For the first 6k I didn't notice so much difference between my Adistar Boosts and my Brooks trainers just the bouncing like before but after this distance my legs seemed to have a life of their own! I have never experienced anything like it before and it's very hard to describe the feeling. The best I can come up with is a 'runners high for legs'. This is something that has to be tried to be believed!


No comments:

Post a Comment