Monday 26 August 2013

Why Edinburgh is my Favourite City!


My first visit to Edinburgh was in April 2013 and my first thought was 'why did I leave it so long to visit this beautiful city?' Edinburgh is me! I love a historical city but one where the Scottish treat you as long lost friend wins my heart forever! I love all the Closes and Wynds in the Old Town and love the Georgian houses and shops in the New Town. I love climbing Arthurs Seat and Calton Hill. The views over the city from these hills are amazing.

You can see where I have already visited by the photos below but I have many more places in Edinburgh to see. Therefore I am returning to Edinburgh very soon :-)

Candlemaker Row
A great place to stay


My local bar









The kitchen window of my holiday apartment











No comments:

Post a Comment